These websites can help you to learn and make the most of Bitcoin and the Crypto market.
(A link shortener has been used to help cover the costs of running this website).
- Japakar – Auto faucets and monetization strategies
- Cryptator – Faucet lists and rotators
- Freddiees List – Bitcoin and Faucet tips and information
- World Coin Index – Live crypto currency prices and exchanges
- Coin Market Cap – An alternative crypto currency price aggregator
- Bitcoin Mining Worldwide Facebook Group – a massive FB group for Bitcoin and Crypto Currencies
- CryptoPotato – a helpful Bitcoin blog with handy guides and resources
- BitcoinTalk – the world’s premier forum for Bitcoin and Crypto discussion
- Coin Desk – a Professional Bitcoin portal for new players and experienced investors alike
- Cyber Fund – new crypto project and ICO investment platform
- Bitcoin Wisdom – live statistical data on crypto currency markets and assets
- Trading View – crypto investor community and live trading charts
- Coinigy – multi exchange crypto trading platform with a 30-day free trial
- Token Market – top crypto and blockchain projects for new and experienced investors
- Coin Market Cal – an event calendar for important upcoming events within the Bitcoin world
Introduction to Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator. These transactions are verified by network nodes through the use of cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009. Mining is a record-keeping service done through the use of computer processing power. Miners keep the blockchain consistent, complete, and unalterable by repeatedly verifying and collecting newly broadcast transactions into a new group of transactions called a block. A wallet is a digital or physical device that stores the digital credentials for your Bitcoin holdings.