Hello and thank you for visiting Megadumpload today.
Our audience comprises of people from a wide range of backgrounds and locations, and everyone has their own interests, requirements and priorities, yet we all share a vested interest in the future. We all want to survive the hardships that come our way, or at least perish standing up for what we believe in!
Essentially, humans prefer to have liberty, comfort and security instead of not having those things. On this site I try to bring you information, resources and ideas to improve your life by increasing your health, wealth and happiness.
Friday morning musings
The following lines are primarily my own thoughts, inspired by some famous quotes that I can barely recall or no longer have sources for.
- You don’t need a lot of money to find happiness.
- There is no freedom without financial freedom.
- Wealth without health is meaningless, but money gives you better healthcare options.
- Having money gives you the ability to express yourself through charitable sharing.
- Hardship builds character, but long-term hardship can cause depression.
- Money is just a tool. It is better to have it than not have it, but you should also know how to use it wisely.
- Collecting huge amounts of money is probably pointless if you need to sacrifice your happiness, family, sanity, and/or health to do it.
- You can’t take it with you.
In addition and for the sake of completeness, I will post the Laws of Crypto here. These laws are not “official”, but are a set of universal truths that have become self-evident through trial and error (credit goes to whoever said them first or got burned figuring them out).
The Laws of Crypto
- Do your own research.
- Only invest what you are prepared to lose.
- Never invest more than you can afford to lose (not quite the same as the law above but hopefully you get the gist).
- Don’t fall for the FOMO (the Fear Of Missing Out).
- Do your own research.
- If you don’t hold your keys, you don’t hold your coins.
- Never store your cryptos on an exchange – use proper wallets.
- Diversification gives you a better chance at long term stability than being all-in on one coin.
- Do your own research.
- Don’t keep all your eggs in one basket.
As you may have noticed, one Law features prominently in the list, which reflects its importance.
I will elaborate on each of the Laws in another post, but for now, and if you are new to the crypto-sphere, keep in mind that these laws are intended to help you have success with your investment strategies. At the end of the day, it is up to you to find about coins/projects before throwing money into them.
That being said, we ALL are guilty of occasionally backing the wrong horse and getting our fingers burned. We just try to minimize our losses and try not to repeat the same mistakes over and over again.
My general views on religion, well-being and spirituality
I don’t know enough about the universe to proclaim the veracity of any religion or belief system, but I tend to think that the purpose of religion is to provide peace of mind for those who need it. Personally, I am at ease knowing that there is always more to the big picture than meets the eye, and that my own quest for truth keeps me on a solid and steady path.
I consider myself a “person of faith” but not a religious person. What I mean is, I take action based on my personal set of rules and have faith that everything will work out for the best as long as I have faith in the process. Faith without actions is meaningless. Actions without faith are random and unreliable. Faith + Action = success, every time.
I like to assume that:
- Everything is ok.
- Everything is going to be ok.
- Whatever is going to happen, must happen, or else it still has to happen.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- Everything is perfect for its time and place, even the things we might consider bad or evil.
The first two are my go-to lines for meditation when things start to look a little crazy. Those simple lines help me to remain calm and centered, so I never stress out.
A quick commentary on the state of the world
The world seems to be in a state of flux, with various scenarios playing out in different regions. Social upheaval, financial and economic turmoil, political and corporate greed and corruption; are all being played out on the world stage. SHTF, “the End Times”, apocalypse and New World Order, prophecies and narratives – are all (apparently) unfolding before us, but everything is subjective, and how you handle them depends on a combination of your own situation, location, attitude, and ability to suffer adversity.
It is important to remember that ALL of the events and storylines that dominate today’s news are the result of people operating out of self-interest. Even the news presenters and media personalities have their own personal agendas that generally involve doing whatever it takes to keep their high-paying jobs, including lying to the public about important issues. Many of these folks learn too late that their employers are not interested in sharing the truth but only care about protecting those in positions of power.
Keep in mind that money is just a tool – a resource to be used for good or bad purposes. How you choose to use it is your own choice. As for me, I choose to live a humble lifestyle, and am happy to share my knowledge and the gift of my wisdom with you, my trusted friend.
Thank you for taking the time to consider my thoughts. As always, I wish you the very best.